Savoia Palace is the name of the redevelopment project involving the historic Hotel Savoia of Rapallo. The building is owned by the Sangiovanni Group, headed by siblings Francesco, Maria Rosaria and Domenico, historic entrepreneurs active in the Liguria region.

The Savoia Palace, situated in Piazza IV Novembre, is a historic building whose façade evokes twentieth-century naturalistic and floral motifs unique to the Belle Époque. The complete redevelopment of the building enhances the revolutionary features introduced by Art Nouveau in the 20th century.

Initially intended for hotel use, 70% of the building will be converted into apartments (21 units) and the remaining 30% will be used as hotel space. The apartments (two-room, three-room and lofts) will be marketed by Santandrea Luxury Houses – company of the Gabetti Group – in collaboration with the agency La Riviera di Rapallo.

The ground and first floors of the building will be designated for hotel use, with a spa and restaurant also available to residents of the building. The upper floors were designed as penthouses with terraces that enhance the prestige of the building and enjoy a splendid sea view. In addition, parking spaces are provided within the building for the exclusive use of residents.